One goal, the successful completion of your project
The project manager acts as the customer’s delegate and guides and advises you on the financial, process-based and technical aspects of your project.
In this role, Bopro is the guardian of quality, planning, construction costs, carbon emissions and the integration of sustainable and other qualitative measures.
In this position Bopro manages all actors (designers, advisers, contractors and safety coordinators) and carefully prepares the decisions to be made by you.
1. Determining, following up and helping to realize the objectives of the project with regard to program of requirements, timing and budget.
2. Assisting the client with the appointment of project team members: designers, experts, contractors….
3. Organizing the process of cooperation, consultation, reporting and continuous optimization during the design and execution phase of the project between the client, the designers, the advisors, the contractors and suppliers.
4. The complete follow-up of the execution phase of the project and reporting to the client.
5. Preparation and follow-up of the client’s decisions.
6. Monitoring of the budget, carbon emissions and time schedule in all phases of the project.
7. Detect and manage the risks in the various phases of the project.
8. Supervising the provisional and final delivery of the works.
9. Preparation of the coordinated as-build file.
Have a look at our other services.
We are always nearby
Our offices are located in Ghent, Brussels, Mechelen and Paris.Contact